Published on: 3/13/2013 4:16 PM
- Quickly undertake productive representation of those who qualify for service.
- Investigate cases in a manner and within a time period which will provide each client with the level of service mandated by law.
- Provide effective defense to all clients so that constitutional rights are guaranteed, including the right to a fair trial.
- Administer resources wisely and promote efficiency in all office operations so that each client shall receive the service to which he is entitled by law.
- Collaborate with other law and justice agencies to develop and implement legally appropriate and cost-effective alternative punishment and rehabilitation options.