Navigate Up
Menu + Child Support Services
Home > Payments


How to Make a Child Support Payment:

You have several options when making a payment on your child support case:
CA State Disbursement Unit
PO Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA  95798-9067
  • Over the phone by calling (866)901-3212
  • In person by cash, debit/credit card or check at our office located at:
880 Ridder Park Dr.,
San Jose, CA  95131  (Get Directions link)

Receive a payment:

You have several options when receiving a child support payment:

Direct Deposit 

You may enroll in direct deposit by contacting the SDU at (866) 901-3212 or by enrolling on-line at (  By enrolling in direct deposit, your payment is automatically deposited into your checking or savings account.

Electronic Payment Card (EPC)

An EPC card is similar to an ATM card.  When a payment is received and processed, it is applied to the EPC card.   You may enroll to receive an EPC card by contacting the SDU at (866) 901-3212 or by enrolling on-line at (

Standard Bank Check

Receive checks in the mail to your address on file with the Department of Child Support Services.   The checks will be mailed by the State Disbursement unit.  If the non-custodial parent has made a payment but you did not receive a check, please contact us to ensure your correct address is on file.  If the address on file is not accurate, you can update it by contacting us at 1 (866) 901-3212 or log into our self- serve Customer Connect website. (

Payment Status:

Check payment status by visiting the CA State Child Support Customer Connect website
Please feel free to contact your caseworker at (866) 901-3212 for further assistance.