Custodial parties have three ways to receive payments
- Checks sent through the mail
- Direct deposit to an existing checking or savings account
- Funds transferred to an electronic payment card (known as EPC). Electronic payment cards work like debit cards and can be used at ATMs and for point-of-sale transactions.
If you receive payment through the mail, the check will be issued by the California State Disbursement Unit (SDU). The envelope and the return address will be from the SDU.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT OR EPC
To receive the payment by direct deposit to your bank account or to receive an electronic payment card (EPC), visit the California State Disbursement (SDU) website*.
*You will need your 10 digit Participant number and your Social Security Number to enroll.
HOW TO GET INFORMANTION ABOUT YOUR CASE
Visit Customer Connect, our self service website where you can:
- Review case information
- Update account information such as address, phone number and other information
- View payment information – payment history and account balances
- Print Child Support forms
- Verify court dates and appointments
- Reset or change Customer Connect PIN
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Information about your case is confidential. Confidentiality and privacy laws restrict child support workers from providing information to anyone who is not a participant in a case. Your child support office can provide information to you ONLY about YOUR CASE. We cannot provide any information to you about any other individual's case nor can we provide anyone else information about your case.