There are several ways to apply for Child Support Services. You may apply whether or not you have a Child Support Order.
Options to Apply for Services:
- Statewide Online Application - The Statewide Online Application (SOLA) is a state-approved on line process that allows you to submit your child support application electronically. Click here to proceed with SOLA.
- Call to request an Application - Call toll free at 1-866-901-3212. An application will be mailed to you.
- Fax in a request to receive an Application - Fax to 1-408-503-5570. Include your address on the fax request. An application will be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES WILL NEED FROM YOU:
- Address, Employer and Social Security number of other parent, yourself & children.
- Your child support order, divorce decree or separation agreement, if you have one.
- Marriage, separation and divorce dates.
NOTE: As of 10/1/11, you may be subject to a $25 annual fee. This fee is not required at case opening or application stage.