The Santa Clara County Programs Division delivers services which cover a vast number of recipients including, the Department of Correction, community based organizations, the inmate population and the community at large.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Treatment and Vocational Classes
- Departmental Services and Support
- Community Services
- Alternative Custody Programming
- Inmate Supervision and case management
- Provider Contracts
- Provider Performance Assessments and Reviews
The operation is overseen by a Captain. There is also a lieutenant, a Programs Manager and two sergeants.
Services for approximately 4500 inmates are conducted by 11 rehabilitation officers.