Employee Development is pleased to offer the following certification programs. Each program is aimed at providing you with the essential knowledge and skills that will help you become more productive and successful. Take a look at the specific certification program pages for more information.
General Certificate Program Information
- Employee Development suggests that you start with the certificate program’s Essentials course first.
- The certificate programs are open to all County employees.
- You are welcome to take an individual course without pursing a certificate if you’re just interested in 1 topic.
- To get your certificate, you must attend all class dates unless previously discussed with the ED Program Manager for your certificate.
- Please discuss your previous coursework or experience with the ED Program Manager for your certificate to see if you may apply that to the certificate.
- Upon completion of all courses, the employee should e-mail the Program Manager, informing them of the titles and dates of the classes taken. Upon verification, a certificate will be issued to the employee.
To view a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) document, click on the 'Attachment'.
For guidance on registering for a Certification Program, click on the 'Attachment' QRG (Quick Reference Guide) Register for a Certification document.