Department IPM Coordinators should plan periodic assessment of sites to ensure proactive decision are averting pest issues. The County IPM Manager periodically conducts field/site surveys to assist County Departments in pest management issues, primarily suggesting a non-chemical approach.
Performance of the following projects will be shared on the County IPM web site.
- Argentine ant control through precision baiting, physical alteration and tenant awareness
- Averting herbicide application in Turf through Field Scouting and decision making process
- Bird Exclusion at Correctional Facility
- California Ground Squirrel Control at Animal Shelter
- California Ground Squirrel Control at Correctional Facility
- California Ground Squirrel Control at Regional Airports
- California Ground Squirrel Control at Regional Parks
- Dry Wood Termite Control: Inspection leading to decisions about fumigant use or non-chemical approach
- Norway Rat Control at Animal Shelter
- Pocket Gopher Control at Regional Airports
- Total Vegetation Control on Roads (Rights of Way) - A decision making process
- Yellow Jacket Abatement, Trapping & Control in Regional Parks