Learning & Employee Development
Offers employees opportunities to:
- Increase their skills, knowledge, and abilities for career development
- Complete certifications in specific business skills
- Take online courses for just-in-time learning
- Earn a bachelor's or master's degree through our accelerated degree programs
sccLearn, the county’s learning management system. In sccLearn, you can register for classes, take online or web based training, and track your progress on certifications and development plans
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development funds available to reimburse employees for continuing education and professional development courses and conferences offered outside the county
Is available to teams and departments for:
- Change management efforts
- Strategic planning
- Clarification of roles/responsibilities, values, norms, expectations
- Customized training programs
- Day away team building
Charcot Training Conference Center
Our Training Conference Center @ Charcot consists of 4 training rooms and 2 small meeting rooms. Other departments may reserve these rooms if they are not being used for training classes. To reserve a room, submit the form in Quick Links, right. Other training/conference room contacts are provided in Quick Links.
For more information, contact us @ 408/299-6889.
If you would like to receive the Training News and keep informed of the latest course information, please complete and submit the form below.
Note: This service is for Santa Clara County employees only.
* (Red Asterisk) Indicates a Required Field