Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers, Supervisors & Leads (required)
- Mandated by California law (AB 1825); Recertify every 2 years
- 2-hour online course or 2 hour instructor led course taught by Equal Opportunity Department
- 2-hour course taught by Equal Opportunity Department
- Offered quarterly
- Half Day course taught by Labor Relations
- Offered periodically through sccLearn and for specific departments by request
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- 4-hour course taught by Labor Relations
- Offered periodically through sccLearn and for departments by request
- 2-hour course taught by Workers Compensation
To register for courses, go to sccLearn.
Enrollment in these courses is limited to Managers, Supervisors, CEMA represented employees, and Confidential Administrative (formerly known as ACE-Admin) employees. Courses are not intended for Leads, interim or working out of class.