While the belief in recovery and wellness has grown and evolved in recent years, there is still much to be done in terms of improving the quality of the system in order to ensure the wellness and recovery of all clients served and to guarantee that their goals, aspirations and desires are the primary drivers of every aspect of service delivery – in other words, to assure the consistent achievement of the agency’s stated mission for each and every client, and ultimate realization of this overarching vision.
Use knowledge gained from routine monitoring of performance to identify opportunities for advancement of the agency mission and guide data-driven changes that:
- Increase the percentage of clients served who achieve their self-defined hopes, dreams and life goals.
- Assure culturally, ethnically and linguistically appropriate services are provided.
- Optimize the rate/duration in which clients’ achieve these goals.
- Reduce the volume of services that are ineffective (e.g. do not advance clients’ progress) and resources that are lost (e.g. no shows) – and therefore minimize any waste and maximize efficiency of the system.
- Increase consumer satisfaction
- Increase efficiencies in administrative processes
- Reduced rates of incidents, grievances and other negative client outcomes
- Reduced rates of hospitalization and 24 hour services, and use of emergency and urgent care services,
PQIC Charter 5/24/2013
SCCMHD MHD QI Program & Work Plan 8/1/2013
Summary of QI Work Plan 9/25/2013
SCCMHD QI Work Plan System Changes 7/3/2013
System Impact PQIC 6/6/2013