Navigate Up
Mental Health Department
Menu +

Grievance and Appeal

Published on: 3/23/2015 3:01 PM

Problem Resolution Process

If you are unhappy with any issue related to the mental health services you are receiving, you could use the Mental Health Department’s problem resolution process to try and resolve your concerns.

How can I start the problem resolution process?

Complete the “Grievance and Appeal Form” and send it to the Quality and Improvement Program at P.O. Box 28504, San Jose, CA 95159. Forms and pre-addressed envelopes should be available at every clinic.


Call the Quality Improvement Program at (800) 704-0900.

Who else can help me?

Contact the Mental Health Advocacy Project : (800) 248-MHAP or (408) 294-9730