Volunteering at The Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." Albert Schweitzer
The Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County offers an opportunity to serve others, to give back to your community, to help people in crisis who are feeling desperate. Working on the crisis line is an unique experience which will expand your own personal growth, as well as provide an invaluable service to your community.
Have you ever thought about volunteering?
The Suicide and Crisis Service needs
- Your compassion
- Your desire to make a difference
- Your good judgment and maturity
- Your experience and common sense
- Only 4 hours of your time per week
The Suicide and Crisis Service offers
- 80 hours of in-depth specialized training
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Clinical training for students
- 250 hours towards state licensing requirements for MFTs
- Other related community service opportunities
If you are interested in Volunteering with SAC please contact for further information.
For More Information Please Contact:
Phone: (408) 885-6216