Mental Health Urgent Care (MHUC)
871 Enborg Court
San Jose, CA 95128
Phone: 1 (408) 885-7855871
Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Languages Spoken: English, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese
Other languages can be made available as needed.
Mental Health Urgent Care (MHUC) is a walk-in outpatient clinic for Santa Clara County residents who are experiencing mental health crisis and need help.
Mental Health Urgent Care provides screening, assessment, crisis intervention, referral and short-term treatment for adolescents and adults.
As a consumer-focused program, Mental Health Urgent Care’s goals are to provide immediate relief to people in distress and to help them maintain stability in their lives. The program is designed to avoid involuntary hospitalization, psychiatric emergency room visits, and incarceration.
Services include the following:
- Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment
- Phone consultation with licensed clinical staff
- A safe environment for people in distress
- Brief Medication Management services up to fifty-nine (59) days
- Appropriate referral to other community resources
- Walk-in care for individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis and need help
Mental Health Urgent Care is not a hospital and provides voluntary services. People having a medical emergency must go to the Emergency Room.