BREASTFEEDING SUPPLIES AVAILABLE
The Mothers' Milk Bank offers Medela Breast pump rentals, Pump In Style breast pump purchase, breast shields, Habermann nipples, storage bags and other supplies for purchase. Please call us at 408-998-4550.
BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT SERVICES
For Valley Health Plan Members
Valley Health Plan wants you to be successful breastfeeding your baby.
That’s why VHP provides these benefits through the Mothers’ Milk Bank at Valley Medical Center.
ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP RENTALS
How to get a breast pump:
- Get a prescription from your doctor.
- Make sure the doctor specifies an “electric breast pump and kit” and the length of time it will be needed.
- Submit the prescription to Valley Health Plan for authorization.
- Call the Mothers’ Milk Bank at (408) 998-4550 to make an appointment to rent your pump.
HOME LACTATION CONSULTING VISITS
- Provided by the Mothers' Milk Bank nursing staff specializing in lactation
- Get help with latching and breastfeeding problems
- A doctor’s prescription is required for authorization through Valley Health Plan