The goal of the Office of Affordable Housing (OAH) is to preserve and enhance the quality of life for the Santa Clara County Community through programs that assist in the development of affordable housing, support services, and housing conservation for lower income and special needs populations.
Office of Affordable Housing Programs:
- The Community Development Federal Grant (CDBG) Program;
- Home Investment Partnerships (HOME) Program;
- The Urban County Housing Rehabilitation Program (Rehab);
- The Mortgage Credit Certificate Program for First-time Buyers (MCC);
- The Downpayment Assistance Program for First-time Buyers (SCC40K);
- New Housing Development.