Santa Clara County Library District is partnering with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters to provide four early voting sites for the June primary elections.
· Campbell Library, 77 Harrison Avenue, Campbell (phone: 408-866-1991)
· Gilroy Library, 350 W. Sixth Street, Gilroy (phone: 408-842-8207)
· Los Altos Library, 13 S. San Antonio Road, Los Altos (phone: 650-948-7683)
· Milpitas Library, 160 N. Main Street, Milpitas (phone: 408-262-1171)
· Saturday, May 24, 12-5 p.m.
· Sunday, May 25, 12-5 p.m.
· Saturday, May 31, 12-5 p.m.
· Sunday, June 1, 12-5 p.m.
All four locations will be open for library services on these days, including Gilroy and Campbell that are usually closed on Sundays. Bring your kids too! Librarians will have books and stickers to educate our “future voters” who can observe their parents and caregivers vote and learn why voting is important to democracy.
To provide residents with extra voting opportunities. Early Voting is open to all registered voters in Santa Clara County. In addition to the new library locations, early voting is also available at the Registrar of Voters' Office during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., beginning 29 days before the election. Contact the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters Office at
1-408-299-VOTE (8683) for additional information.
Posted: May 20, 2014
Media Contact: Gwendolyn Mitchell/Marina Hinestrosa, Office of Public Affairs (408) 299-5119; Derek Wolfgram/Mark Fink/Lili Smith, Santa Clara County Library District (408) 293-2326 ext. 3002/3010/3014.