Economic Resource Guide
Annual Report 2010
Chances are that on any given day, you or someone you know use or benefits from County programs, services, or amenities. County activities include:
- Controlling the spread of communicable disease;
- Keeping our communities safe from crime;
- Providing health insurance for uninsured children and medical services regardless of patient insurance status;
- Maintaining County parks, roads and expressways; and
- Protecting seniors from abuse.
All of these services help to make our communities great places to live.
As we meet the challenge of delivering services while facing shrinking resources and financial uncertainty, you can rest assured of our commitment to public service, diversity and cultural awareness of the residents we serve, and a continued focus on delivering services essential to a healthy, vibrant community.