The Proactive Ergonomic Program is managed and funded by Employee Services Agency, OSEC Department to reduce the incidence of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). The County takes a proactive approach towards employee safety by providing ergonomic evaluations for County employees. The program requires Supervisor approval and submission of the Proactive Ergonomic Evaluation Request Form to OSEC. If you have any questions please contact Tristan Robledo at Tristan.Robledo@esa.sccgov.org or (408) 441-4285.
Proactive Ergonomic Process
- Employee attains Supervisor approval and fills out Proactive Ergonomic Evaluation Request Form (below).
- Proactive Ergonomic Evaluation Request Form must be emailed or faxed to OSEC, attention: Tristan Robledo (Tristan.Robledo@esa.sccgov.org or 408.432.7555).
- Request will be processed by OSEC. If approved Tristan Robledo will email the requestor and their Supervisor the contractor proposal and the accounting codes.
- The requestor creates the Purchase Order/Contract Release using the accounting codes to ensure services are charged to ESA.
- With the purchase order, the requestor can contact the designated Ergonomic Contractor (below) and must schedule the appointment within 30 days.
- The proactive ergonomic evaluation is completed by the contractor and a report is provided to the Supervisor and Tristan Robledo.
- Report recommendations are the responsibility of the Employee's Department/Supervisor. Most items can be found on the Ergonomic Products Reference List (below).
- Please send Invoices to the Department fiscal person and to Tristan Robledo. Release of Payment must be made within 30 days of the evaluation by department.