A Park Use Permit is required for conducting any of the following in a Santa Clara County Park:
- Special Events: Includes any organized activity or event coordinated by a formal organized group which will be advertised or noticed in any publication, poster or flyer; or requests or requires a fee be paid for participation; and/or may be attended by 20 or more people
- Ongoing Activities or Programs
- Activities / Programs outside of established County Parks standards: Examples include: afterhours use of a park facility, off-trail use, camping in a non-designated area, etc.
- Sales of Any Services or Products: Includes all commercial use of the parks (concessionaires/vendors)
- Filming Sessions
Please submit a completed Park Use Permit Application to request a permit for conducting any of above in a County Park.
Completed applications can be faxed to (408) 355-2290, emailed to email@example.com, or mailed or dropped off to 298 Garden Hill Drive, Los Gatos, CA 95032.
The submittal of a Park Use Permit Application is a request for a Park Use Permit for your event or activity only and does not constitute a permit or approval for your event or activity.
Upon approval of your application, permit requirements must be completed in order to proceed with the event or activity.
Applications may be submitted 1 year prior to event/activity date.
For further information regarding permits, please review:
- Park Use Permit Conditions: These general conditions apply to all permits issued.
- Permit Conditions Addendum for Special Events: These additional conditions apply to all Special Event Permits.
- Permit Conditions Addendum for Annual or Special Use Permits: These additional conditions apply to all Annual and Special Use Permits.
- Permit Conditions Addendum for Concessionaires: These additional conditions apply to all permits issued to concessionaires and vendors of any products or services.
- Insurance Requirements: Proof of insurance is required for all Special Event and Concessionaire Permits. Insurance may be required for Annual, Special Use and Filming Permits. Please review this information for the exact requirements.
Permits are also required for the following:
Call (408) 355-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a Photography, Metal Detecting or Specimen Collection Permit.
Call (408) 355-2220 or email email@example.com
to obtain a permit for animal pulled carts or RC boating.
If you have any questions please contact the Park Use Coordinator at (408) 355-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org