The property is sold on a first come, first served basis.
Individuals must call the Procurement Department Property Disposal Division
(408-918-1934) for an appointment to view the sale items.
All the following terms and conditions apply to each sale:
- All property is offered for sale “AS-IS”, with no warranty or guarantee offered or implied. All sales are final.
- Payment for all property must be made in the form of Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Certified Check, Business Check or Personal Check. The County reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse any and/or all sales or personal checks.
- Cash is not accepted. NO exceptions.
- Payment for property must be paid in full before receiving the property.
- The purchaser is responsible for all loading and moving the items purchased.
- The amount of the County’s liability, in any case where liability of the County to the Buyer has been established, shall not exceed the amount of funds the County received for the sale.