Program Environmental Impact Report (PEIR)
- (Notice of Preparation - NOP): The County of Santa Clara is preparing a Program Environmental Impact Report (Program EIR) for the Santa Clara County General Plan Circulation and Mobility Element Update. The Circulation and Mobility Element Update will include policies to support and implement improvements to the County Expressways and County Unincorporated Road System. The Notice of Preparation includes the project location and description, a brief summary of the potential environmental impacts, and instructions for submitting written comments on the scope and content of the environmental information to be discussed in the Program EIR. A Public Scoping Session to solicit comments for the Notice of Preparation was held at the Isaac Newton Senter Auditorium, County Government Center, 70 West Hedding Street, San Jose, CA on Thursday, June 19 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- June 19, 2014 NOP Public Scoping Session Meeting Summary (Circulation Element EIR Scoping Meeting Notes 6-19-14 Final.pdf)
- Comment Letters received in response to NOP. Per state law and in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the comment period on the Notice of Preparation were due 30 days from the receipt of the posting, May 27, 2014. The attached comments were received within the 30 day notice of June 30, 2014.
Join us for more community meetings:
- Los Gatos-Saratoga-Cupertino Area- Monday, September 8, 2014, 6:30 pm, Los Gatos Town Hall
- Morgan Hill-South San Jose Area- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:00 pm, Guglielmo Winery
- Gilroy Area- Monday, September 15, 2014, 6:30 pm, Gilroy Unified School District
Click here for the flier showing the meeting details