NEW! Reports, Briefs, and Presentations
- Homeless Youth, Services, Health Risks and Program Practices presented by Michelle Covert, Bill Wilson Center
- Landlord Tenant Relations and Property Management in Tobacco Cessation Case Study presented by Vanessa M. Cooper, MBA, Director of Real Estate Services, Housing Authority of County of Santa Clara (HACSC)
- Smoking Cessation Efforts in Behavioral Health and Housing Settings presented by Dr. Brian Greenberg, InnVision Shelter Network
- The Face of Homelessness and the Toll of Tobacco presented by Judith Prochaska, PhD, MPH, Stanford Prevention Research Center Department of Medicine Stanford University.
- Santa Clara County: Trends Impacting Health and the Poor presented by Marilyn A. Winkleby, PhD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Stanford Prevention Research Center Faculty Director, Office of Community Health
Visit the Data and Statistics page to learn more about other public health reports, facts sheets, and publications.
To learn more about Tobacco-Free Communities and other related efforts, please contact: