NEW! Reports, Briefs, and Presentations
- Women's Health and Wellness Workshop, March 24, 2013 Workshop PowerPoint Presentations and Resource Handouts:
- Women's Health and Wellness Workshop Agenda
- Tobacco Marketing and Women: Everything Old is New Again presented by Pamela Ling, MD, UCSF School of Medicine and Cati Brown-Johnson, PhD, Stanford Prevention Research Center
- Tobacco Use Among Women and Pregnant Women and Impact on Children's Health presented by Maria Perno Goldie, RDH, MS, Seminars for Women's Health
- Ask, Advise, Refer Skill-Building and Cessation Resources presented by Christopher Anderson, California Smokers' Helpline
- E-cigarettes Update Handout
- Homeless Youth, Services, Health Risks and Program Practices presented by Michelle Covert, Bill Wilson Center
- Landlord Tenant Relations and Property Management in Tobacco Cessation Case Study presented by Vanessa M. Cooper, MBA, Director of Real Estate Services, Housing Authority of County of Santa Clara (HACSC)
- Smoking Cessation Efforts in Behavioral Health and Housing Settings presented by Dr. Brian Greenberg, InnVision Shelter Network
- The Face of Homelessness and the Toll of Tobacco presented by Judith Prochaska, PhD, MPH, Stanford Prevention Research Center Department of Medicine Stanford University.
- Santa Clara County: Trends Impacting Health and the Poor presented by Marilyn A. Winkleby, PhD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Stanford Prevention Research Center Faculty Director, Office of Community Health
Visit the Data and Statistics page to learn more about other public health reports, facts sheets, and publications.
To learn more about Tobacco-Free Communities and other related efforts, please contact: