CC25 is serving youth who have aged-out of foster care in a variety of ways. We provide support for housing, employment services, vocational or post secondary education opportunities, and financial literacy education. In order to continue providing these services, we must secure funding to pay for costs such as:
- Rental subsidies for youth who would otherwise be homeless
- Emergency expenses such as food and utilities
- Employment readiness expenses such as professional clothing
- Transportation costs including gas vouchers and bus passes
- Account maintenance fees and matching funds for youth participating in financial literacy classes
- Food and snacks for youth when attending meetings and workshops
If you’d like to help support CC25 continue to offer these opportunities to our very deserving young adults, please contact us by phone or e-mail.