The following areas are closed. For temporary trail closure information due to wet weather, please call (408) 355-2200, press 7. View here for more information about trail closures and why they are necessary in wet weather. If you'd like to report a problem, please call (408) 355-2215 or email email@example.com.
Mt. Madonna County Park - PUBLIC NOTIFICATION OF TRAIL CLOSURE
Coyote Creek Parkway
Summit Rock is CLOSED until September 2nd, 2016.
Stevens Creek Reservoir
Boating will reopen on April 15, 2016
RESERVOIR BOATING STATUS:
Boating Season is from April 15th through October 14th
Reservoirs Currently Open to Boating:
Beginning October 15 through April 14 (8am to 1/2 hour before sunset):
- As of April 15, Calero, Stevens Creek, Anderson and Lexington will be open to boating!
- As of July 18, 2016 Coyote Lake is closed due to low water level.
- Anderson and Lexington Reservoirs Closed to Boating.
- Calero and Coyote Lake Reservoirs are open 7 days a week for power boating and Stevens Creek Reservoir is open weekends only for non-power boating.
- All other reservoirs and bodies of water are closed indefinitely to boating (including model boats) - those are Almaden, Chesbro, Sandy Wool, Cottonwood, Grant, Guadalupe, Uvas, and Vasona.
Check our website or call (408) 355-2200 before you travel to make sure your reservoir of choice is open.
For the safety and protection of all park visitors, please adhere to the following trail etiquette guidelines:Stay on Designated Trails:
Remain on posted trails only. Trails may be closed due to poor conditions or sensitive environmental concerns.Be Considerate:
Keep speeds at a safe pace. Yield to faster trail users. Use particular care when passing children and senior citizens. Respect everyone's right to use the trail.Be Aware of Conditions:
Riding (even on open trails) when conditions are poor, such as shortly after a rain, may cause trail damage.Plan Ahead:
Know your equipment, your ability and where you are going. Carry necessary supplies for changes in weather or other conditions.