When an individual or company wishes to contract with the County to do work on the airports, there are many forms that must be completed.
If you have done work for the County previously, much of this is likely already on file. If not, continue reading.
A California based corporation or individual will need to submit the following forms.
A Non-California based corporation will need to submit a W-9 and one of the three listed California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) forms.
Most submit Form 587.
More information on FTB forms
If you are a Dependent Contractor, the following forms are also required
When working on the airport facilities, there are also insurance requirements that must be met. Your contact at the County will inform you of the correct exhibit.
- Exhibit B-1: Construction Contracts Above $30,000
- Exhibit B-2B: Standard Service Contracts Between $10,01 and $50,000
- Exhibit B-2C: Standard Service Contracts up to $10,000
- Exhibit B-3: Professional Services Contracts e.g. medical, legal, financial service
- Exhibit B-3A: Architects, Landscape Architects, Engineers & Survey Services
- Exhibit B-4: Minor Building Repair/Construction Contracts Up to $30,000
- Exhibit B-5: Leases with Tenants on County Property
- Exhibit B-8: Aircraft/Airport Operations Contracts.