SANTA CLARA COUNTY
SAN MARTIN AIRPORT
FIXED BASE OPERATOR REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
A copy of the RFP document.
To obtain free access to the bid on Bidsync, use this link: https://prod.bidsync.com/bidsync-basic
The RFP has been released on BidSync.
Help information for Bidsync has been added below.
The RFP has not yet been released. This page will be updated once the RFP is available on BidSync.
Note the change in the deadline to submit written questions.
Please note updates to the pre-proposal meeting date and written question deadline.
In early May 2020, the County of Santa Clara, California, will be issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) to attract a qualified provider of Fixed-Base Operator (FBO) services for the County’s San Martin Airport, effective December 11, 2020.
We will have a compressed timeline with this RFP due to the upcoming expiration of the current FBO lease.
The RFP solicitation will require all proposals to be submitted electronically through BidSync. No paper, email or fax submissions will be accepted.
The County has many resources, including instructions and videos available for help using BidSync here: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/proc/resources/Pages/home.aspx. If you need additional assistance with BidSync, please contact their customer service at (800) 990-9339 or email at email@example.com.
Following is a DRAFT schedule which is subject to change. Check bidsync for the most current schedule information.
DOCUMENTS OF INTEREST
|05/20/2020 1000 PDT
||Pre-proposal Meeting. Note that the meeting details are still be formulated due to the Shelter In Place order for Santa Clara County. The meeting may be onsite or it may be a web conference. Register at Bidsync to receive notification when the decision has been made. |
|05/22/2020 1700 PDT
||Deadline for respondents to submit written questions.|
|06/08/2020 1600 PDT
||Proposals are due by 4:00 P.M. PDT|
||Interviews (if required)|
- Valbridge Property Advisors performed an appraisal and generated the attached appraisal report for the E16 FBO property on March 21, 2018. To review it, click here.
- Each year, Santa Clara County Airports updates the published Schedule of Fees and Charges with a CPI adjustment. Historical fee schedules starting in 2001 may be found here.
- The County of Santa Clara has had a nutrition standard in place that may have implications for all county-leased-property. To review the policy, click here.
- E16 Fuel Sales 2014-2019 (pdf)
- E16 Operations 2014-2019 (pdf)
All proposals are limited to providing services consistent with the following documents.
- Federal Aviation Administration Advisory Circular (AC) 150/5190-7 Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activities (pdf)
- Santa Clara County Airports Rules and Regulations (pdf)
- Draft South County Airport Master Plan (pdf)
- 2011 Grant Assurance Obligations (pdf)
DRIVING VIDEO TOUR OF FACILITY
Following is a video of a driving tour on the FBO property. The video was captured on April 14, 2020.