Adult and Older Adult Full Service Partnership (FSP) programs are for adults ages 18 - 59 and older adults (60+) who have a severe mental illness and need intensive services. Full Service Partnerships are based on the idea of doing “whatever it takes” to help people on their path to wellness and recovery. Full Service Partnerships programs help with jobs, school and temporary housing. Services can be provided in the home and the community.
FSP Services may include:
• Community outreach and engagement
• Cultural and language services
• Therapy and case management
• Peer and parent support services
• 24/7 assessment and crisis services
• Self-Help and family support groups
• Support services for education and employment
• Treatment related transportation support
• Temporary housing if needed
• Assistance with medical care services
• Help with obtaining benefits if you qualify
• Referrals to payee services
• Access to substance abuse services if needed
This program accepts referrals through the Behavioral Health Call Center
. For more information about this program, or to see if you qualify, please contact the Behavioral Health Call Center at 1-800-704-0900
If you have an urgent behavioral health need or are in a crisis, please contact Mental Health Urgent Care
Mental Health Urgent Care (MHUC)
871 Enborg Court
San Jose, CA 95128
Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
If this is a crisis or emergency call 911, and ask for a “CIT officer” (Crisis Intervention Team).