Santa Clara County Children's Death Review Team: An Attempt to Save Lives -- July 2001
Published on: 3/27/2014 3:59 PM
- This report is dedicated to the Children.
- Special thanks to all members of the Santa Clara County Death Review Team for their professional contributions and commitment to the team and for their assistance with this report.
- A very special thank you to Dr. Saul Wasserman, Child Psychiatrist, for writing this report and for his tireless dedication to the Santa Clara County Death Review Team.
Table of Contents
-- PDF 171K)
- Recommendations - Six priority areas
- Priority One-Prenatal, perinatal, and postnatal care education
- Priority Two-Interagency cooperation and communication
- Priority Three-Protecting child protection
- Priority Four-Adolescent needs
- Priority Five-Training for law enforcement
- Priority Six-Group home staff training
- Trends In Children's Deaths
- Accidental deaths
- SIDS cases
- Teen homicides
- Maltreatment Deaths
- Child Death Criteria
- Classifications of Death
- Child Death Review Team Members
- Past Contributing Members of the Death Review Team
-- PDF 18K)