Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Non-Renewal and Cancellation

A property owner may request a non-renewal or cancellation of an existing Williamson Act contract through the Clerk of the Board’s Office. Additional information on this process may be obtained through the Department of Planning and Development’s Williamson Act informational page.

Last updated: 7/3/2019 11:24 AM