Report COVID-19 Concerns and Access Services
To report a concern about a business, school, or healthcare provider or to find a COVID-19 service, go to sccCOVIDconcerns.org
COVID-19 Information and Services Available from 211
Call 2-1-1 to speak with an operator about programs and services to assist families in Santa Clara County.
COVID-19 Business Call Center
For any inquires related to your business or workplace operating under the current COVID-19 regulation in Santa Clara County, call (408) 961-5500, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
Prefer To Message Us about COVID-19?
- SCU Lightning Complex Fires Hotline
For information for evacuees due to the SCU Lightning Complex Fires, call 408-808-7778
- Santa Clara County CAN Hotline
For COVID-19 Assistance Navigation for applying for unemployment insurance, disability, paid family lean and other safety net programs, call 408-809-2124 or email at email@example.com
- Second Harvest Food Bank
For food assistance, call 1-800-984-3663
- County's Joint Operations Center
For housing support, call 408-278-6420.
- County of Santa Clara Office of Labor Standards Enforcement
If your employer is not complying with business requirements to operate or the Social Distancing Protocol, call 1-866-870-7725
- Primary Care Access Program
If you do not have a regular doctor, call 408-556-6605 to speak to a doctor about your symptoms.
- Santa Clara County COVID-19 Support Team
For support services in order to safely isolate or quarantine (including housing, transportation, meals, or other supports), call 408-808-7770 or visit www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/contact-tracing.aspx#support-team
- County’s Patient Access Department
If you need health insurance, call 408-885-CARE
- COVID-19 testing in the County
Visit the County Public Health Department website: www.sccfreetest.org.
- To see if you qualify for a program that can cover a portion of your lost wages due to COVID-19 visit: sccfairworkplace.org or call 1-866-870-7725.