Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Noise Pollution


The Consumer Protection Division (CPD) investigates complaints of excessive noise from commercial and residential sources within the unincorporated areas of the county.

This County website can assist if you need to determine if an address is in the unincorporated area

Last updated: 10/20/2020 5:24 PM