SCCDineOut Mobile and Web App
SCCDineOut provides easy access to food facility inspection results within Santa Clara County and is the official app for the Santa Clara County Department of Environmental Health.
You can easily locate restaurant inspection results including a summary of violations, inspector observations,
the placard color (Red, Yellow, or Green) and the compliance score. The placard color generally represents how
safe it is to eat at a facility and is based upon the total number of major violations observed during an inspection. The compliance score is an indication of the overall conformity with the California Retail Food Code on a score from 0 to 100 (100 being perfect).
Highly trained Environmental Health Specialists routinely visit thousands of food establishments in Santa Clara County during unannounced inspections.
Learn more about the food facility you are planning to dine at!
- Inspection results and reports for thousands of food facilities within Santa Clara County.
- Search by food facility name or those near your current location.
- Sort inspection results by compliance score.
- View contact information for food facilities.
- Easily view closure information for food facilities that are immediately closed due to a major violation.
- Learn more about the Placard Color and Compliance Score.
Submit feedback to the Department.
- Contact the Department of Environmental Health for assistance.
Mobile App Features:
- Ability to see results for food facilities near you.
- Set your favorite restaurants to receive notification as soon as their latest inspection reports become available.
- Saved search criteria makes daily use of the application a ease.