Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Public Works Contacts

Local cities have departments dedicated to addressing transportation and public works issues like bike lane debris, traffic signage outages, sewage backups, etc.

Unincorporated County of Santa Clara Areas

Burbank, Cambrian, and other unincorporated pockets within District 4

For Road Issues please call 408-366-3100. For Street Light Issues please call 408-494-2700. Click here to report a non-emergency service request online.

Other unincorporated pockets outside of District 4

Please call (408) 573-2400 to be directed to the correct service office or click here to report a non-emergency service request online.

Do I live in District 4 of Santa Clara County? 

​San Jose

Call (408) 794-1900 on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. --- (408) 277-8956 for urgent matters at all other times.

Report it online. Click on “report another issue” then choose “complaint about street sweeping service” and explain the need in the description.

Use the new My San José app.

Santa Clara

Call (408) 615-3080



Call (408) 866-2145


Last updated: 5/11/2018 12:45 PM