All Santa Clara County high school students are invited to submit their work by Friday, November 2, 2018. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 16, 2018 on the DA’s website, Facebook, and Twitter page.
All entrants will win a prize ranging from money to Starbucks gift cards. The first-place winner will receive $1,500 and their work will be prominently published on the District Attorney’s website and other venues. The second-place winner will receive $1,000, and the third-place winner will receive $500. The top three winners will receive their prizes at an awards ceremony at a later date.
Contest Information and Rules:
- One submission per student artist;
- Must include the student’s name, email address, grade, and name of their high school on the back of their artwork;
- Submissions must be 24 x 36 or 22 x 28;
- Electronic files will be accepted;
- The student artist must currently reside in Santa Clara County and be actively enrolled in a Santa Clara County high school;
- The work must be original and the sole work product of the student;
- No use of copyright or trademarked images;
- The top three winners must complete an Authorization for Use of Image form;
- Entries must be submitted or postmarked by November 2, 2018;
- Submissions with profanity will not be accepted; and
- Family members of employees of the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office are excluded from participation.
Submit your entry to:
Subject Line: "Justice for All" Award Poster Contest
Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office
"Justice for All" Award Poster Contest
Attn: Terry Harman, Assistant District Attorney
70 West Hedding Street, West Wing
San Jose, CA 95110
For more information please read the "JFA" news release or contact: email@example.com
# # #