For release on February 24, 2014
Public Communications Officer
DISTRICT ATTORNEY JEFF ROSEN WILL GIVE ADDRESS, AWARDS FOR
District Attorney Jeff Rosen will hold his annual “State of the Office” address and present the Office’s Annual Awards on Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. in the Isaac Newton Senter auditorium at the County Government Building in San Jose.
This year, for the first time, District Attorney Rosen will present the “Courage Award” to a member of the community. The special award’s first recipient is a man whose bravery in the wake of bloodshed helped bring violent criminals to justice.
The Awards, named after prominent employees who left their mark on the Office, are presented to employees – lawyers, criminalists, paralegals and support staffers - for excellence during the past year.
• Napoleon J. Menard Award for Felony Trial Advocacy
• Robert L. Webb Award for Misdemeanor Trial Advocacy
• Clayton L. Haupert Excellence Award for a Non-Trial Attorney
• Lowell W. Bradford Achievement of Excellence Award for Crime Lab Division
• Robert Drexel Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Investigations Unit
• Paralegal Excellence Award
• Legal Support Award of Excellence
Please come join us to honor this brave crime victim and the District Attorney’s employees whose hard-work, dedication and talent have helped this Office serve the people of Santa Clara County.