- The California Department of Justice is the state's chief law enforcement agency. The site features a new child support section. Included in the Child Support page is a roster of the names, addresses and telephone numbers of California's child support enforcement agencies and a description of the Attorney General's child support program., including legal services, absent parent location information and interstate child support enforcement.
- The California District Attorneys Association is a membership association of California District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys. Today, the California District Attorneys Association is over 2,300 members strong, operating with a full-time staff headquartered in Sacramento. CDAA serves as a source of continuing legal education and legislative advocacy for its membership and provides a forum for the exchange of information and innovation in the criminal justice field.
- Law Related Education Project (LRE) began in1993 as a collaborative effort involving the participation of various individuals from the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office, San Jose Police Department, Municipal and Superior Court Judges, the Santa Clara County Probation Department, and the San Jose Unified School District to serve as a crime prevention tool for the schools within Santa Clara County. The LRE Project is a comprehensive law and justice curriculum targeted directly at delinquency prevention at the fifth grade level.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the professional needs of its member attorneys, improving the administration of justice, and serving the general welfare of the public.
- Fugitive Watch is an organization that features information on local and Bay Area wanted fugitives, apprehension reports, crime prevention tips, a police agency directory, a community service directory, and information on missing children. Fugitive Watch is aired on cable television throughout the Bay Area.
- California Courts offers opinions, forms, rules, courts, programs, and links to other courts throughout California.
- The Superior Court of Santa Clara County lists telephone numbers for all departments and administrative divisions. It also contains court news and information, map directions to its various facilities, and links to other courts throughout California.
- Point of View Online is a legal quarterly featuring in-depth articles and reports of new cases published by the Alameda County District Attorney's Office for California law enforcement officers, prosecutors, judges, educators, and students.
- California Courts Online Self-Help Center is a site intended to help you find legal assistance, learn about California law, work better with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters. This site does not provide legal advice.
- Centro de Ayuda de las Cortes de California is a site that offers guidance on issues of traffic tickets, domestic violence and divorce issues. It provides basic information about the legal system and provides links to legal services. This site does not provide legal advice.
- Santa Clara County Courts Online Self-Help Center is a site intended to help you find legal assistance, learn about California law, work better with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters. This site does not provide legal advice.