If you are not satisfied with the assistance you are receiving from the Santa Clara County Department of Child Support Services or need help with a problem, you can ask to speak with the Ombudsperson. It is his or her job to:
- Help you get child support services
- Explain your rights and responsibilities
- Help you resolve problems with your case
- Explain the complaint process before, during, and after a complaint is filed
- Help you request and prepare for a state hearing if you are not satisfied with the results of the complaint resolution process
For more information about the OMBUSPERSON PROGRAM, please click on the following link: Ombudsperson Program – California Department of Child Support Services. The Ombudsperson for the Santa Clara County Department of Child Support Services can be reached at 1 (866) 901-3212.