Child Support Services
- A Certification to Return to Work is a form utilized by a party that is completed by an M.D. detailing the party’s claimed disability (Disability Verification).
- Request for Telephone Appearance is a Judicial Council Form that the court requires filed and served by a party requesting to appear at the hearing by phone (Telephone Appearance) (Form Instruction).
- An Income and Expense Declaration is a Judicial Council form that is required by the court to be filed and served by the moving and responding party’s in an action before the court (Income and Expense Declaration).
- A Work Search Report is a court order to seek employment and report all efforts on the forms provided, which includes a work search log. Customarily Seek Work Order consists of a minimum of 10 efforts per week, along with registration with 10 employment agencies and signing up with the One-Stop program in your county. The program in Santa Clara County is Work2Future (Work Search Packet).
- If you have been served with a summons and complaint by the Department of Child Support Services, and wish to file an answer, please complete the Answer Form and file it with the Court or mail it to the Department.
- In order for DCSS to speak with a party represented by
counsel, An “Authorization to Speak with Represented Party” form must be
completed. This form will detail the level of communication permitted between
the attorney’s client and DCSS.