Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Submit a Complaint

This form can be used to notify the Department of an issue that potentially needs investigation. Please be sure to include accurate contact information if you would like a reply from our Department. Any personal contact information provided shall be kept confidential.

For excessive noise submission, please fill out the Noise Pollution Complaint Form​.​

For Vector Control inquiries, requests, or complaints, please go to VCD's website to submit a Service Request. These include subject matters like residential neglected swimming pools, rodents, wildlife, lice, bed bugs, etc.

If you need immediate assistance during working hours (7:30 am - 4pm)  please contact our office

  To Report an Illness You Believe Was Caused by a Food Facility, ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Clic​k ​here​.​​
Last updated: 9/27/2019 3:42 PM