Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

How Do I...

  • Send an email request to DEH Support. Please include the APN, property address and your contact information.

  • Go to our Fee Information webpage to access fess for our various departments including Hazardous Waste, Food Safety and Consumer Protection, and Solid Waste.
Last updated: 7/11/2019 3:03 PM