Nice! Wait, what does this mean?
Contractors & homeowners use an app to:
- Request virtual and face to face (in-person) inspections, confirm inspection dates and times, and get inspection status updates.
- Do a virtual inspection video call with the Inspector.
- Send an onsite report to the Inspector when you don’t have a good data signal to do live virtual inspections.
I’m a Contractor or Homeowner, what do I have to do?
- Get the app
- Create an account
- Sign in
- Request an inspection in-app
What inspections can I request to be virtual?
List of inspections that may be requested to be done virtually.
Can I use the Mobile Inspection App to request face to face
Yes, the Mobile Inspection App allows you to easily request inspections from your mobile device. The app also allows you to schedule multiple inspections for the same permit quickly and easily.
I have the app, created an account, and am signed in, now what?
- Request an inspection in the app
If you are unable to use the Mobile Inspection App, you can instead use the Insite Public Portal or call (408) 299-3161 to schedule with our phone system.
- Test your internet connection at the inspection site.