Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Tract Number Issuance

The requirement​​s to apply for tract numbers are as follows:

Submit application and fee to Land Development and Engineering.

For More Inform​ation Please Contact:

Land Development and Engineering
70 W. Hedding Street
7th Floor, East Wing
San Jose, CA 95110
Phone: (408) 299-5730

Last updated: 6/10/2019 11:57 AM