Navigate Up
Planning and Development
Menu +

Submit a Map with the Surveyor's Office

Published on: 4/26/2018 2:32 PM


Corner Records

Effective April 1, 2017, all new Corner Record submittals must use the new form BPELSG-2016.
Corner Record blank forms are available from the California Land Surveyors Association:


California Land Surveyors Association
CLSA Central Office
PO Box 9098
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Phone: (707) 578-6016
Fax: (707) 578-4406



Certificate of Correction


The County Surveyor's Office processes Certificates of Correction for all Record of Surveys and any subdivision maps lying within unincorporated areas of the County.