Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Stormwater Quality Permit

If your project creates more than 2,500 square feet of new impervious area, or changes the existing drainage pattern on the property, a stormwater quality permit is required.

What is needed to make an application for a Drainage Permit? Copies of the following items are required to be submitted digitally by bringing PDF copies to the Permit Center on a thumb drive.

The approved drainage plan will be sealed with an APPROVED stamp and placed in the record. Drainage improvements must be inspected and approved by the Land Development Engineering Inspector. For additional information, see our Drainage Manual​.​​

Last updated: 4/23/2021 9:41 AM