The Board of Supervisors' approved minor modifications to local-serving General Plan and Zoning Ordinance policy provisions to establish objective standards for regulating local-serving uses in rural areas. They were adopted by the Board on October 20, 2015, and went into effect November 19, 2015.
The item was presented to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisor’s at the October 20, 2015 hearing.
The Board of Supervisors required a one-year report back through the Planning Commission when adopting in October 2015 the General Plan and Zoning Ordinance Amendments related to the local-serving policy provisions and standards. These will be heard by the Planning Commissions in two hearings, the first of which was on July 28, 2016, and the second meeting will be on August 25, 2016.
For additional information or questions, please contact Manira Sandhir, AICP, at (408) 299-5787.
Local-Serving Project Review
- July 28, 2016 - Planning Commission
- August 25, 2015 - Board of Supervisors
- July 23, 2015 - Planning Commission
- July 22, 2015 - San Martin Planning Advisory Committee
- June 25, 2015 - Planning Commission
- May 28, 2015 - Planning Commission
- May 27, 2015 - San Martin Planning Advisory Committee
- April 23, 2015 - Planning Commission
- April 22, 2015 - San Martin Planning Advisory Committee
- March 19, 2015 - South County Joint Planning Advisory Committee
- February Outreach Meetings