Stanford University occupies 8,180 acres of land, with approximately 50% of that land being under the jurisdiction of Santa Clara County. The 2000 Stanford University Community Plan and General Use Permit are the governing documents that guide land-use and development within the unincorporated lands of Stanford University.
- Notice of Violation - July 2019 for 631 Cabrillo Ave
- For project-specific questions, go to the Stanford Construction Projects site.
- To register a noise complaint, call the Stanford Noise Hotline at (650) 724-4900
- To review a project file, visit the County Planning Office.
- For policy questions, contact Charu Ahluwalia.