Stanford University occupies 8,180 acres of land, with approximately 50% of that land being under the jurisdiction of Santa Clara County. The 2000 Stanford University Community Plan and General Use Permit are the governing documents that guide land-use and development within the unincorporated lands of Stanford University.
This is an application for the development entitlement for the next phase of campus land use on Stanford University to extend through the year 2035.
- Notice of Violation - July 2019 for 631 Cabrillo Ave
- For project-specific questions, go to the Stanford Construction Projects site.
- To register a noise complaint, call the Stanford Noise Hotline at (650) 724-4900
- To review a project file, visit the County Planning Office.
- For policy questions, contact Kavitha Kumar.
To be added to the informational mailing list concerning this project, please fill out the form below: