Why sift through stacks of resumes to fill vacant positions? The Employment Connection team provides you with specialized personal service and resources that can help your business succeed. Our personal one-on-one approach to help you fill your job posting is guaranteed to make a difference.
Partnering with the Employment Connection Center (ECC) brings many benefits for employers. Our staff of experienced Employment Counselors will work with you to understand your staffing needs and refer screened, qualified candidates FREE of charge! The ECC never charges a "finder's fee" to refer candidates. Working with the ECC will save you time and money!
The Employment Connection team provides you with specialized personal service and resources that can help your business succeed. Our personal one-on-one approach to help you fill your job posting(s) is guaranteed to make a difference.
- Cost Savings — Reach local, qualified candidates via our website and in our centers. List job orders at no cost and allow us to match qualified candidates to your organization.
- Targeted Job Postings — Find skilled candidates that we will screen and match to your qualifications.
- Time Savings — Help eliminate wasted time sorting through unscreened applicants.
- On-site Recruitments — Find qualified candidates quickly by holding an on-site recruitment and conducting interviews at one of our three locations.
- Job Fairs — Connect with many skilled candidates by participating in one of our job fairs.
- Presentations or Round Table Discussions — Share your expertise and showcase your organization with job seekers and candidates as you educate them on corporate culture.
- Networking — Expand your connections by meeting other employers.
In addition to individual candidate referrals, the ECC also offers no-cost recruitment events to you. We will host your organization at one of our three locations and provide space for you to present to interested candidates. Our staff will help coordinate your event, and then promote to our candidate pool. You will meet face-to-face with interested job seekers, and have the opportunity to accept applications or conduct interviews on the spot.
Our EC Works subsidized employment program offers you an opportunity to hire candidates and receive 100% wage reimbursement for three-months to help offset the cost of new employee onboarding and training. Please visit our Subsidized Employment page to learn more.
Contact an Employment Relations Specialist today at (408)758-3797 or email us at Relations Specialists at (408) 758-3797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start partnering with us! Contact Us Today.