The mission of the Santa Clara EMS System is to evolve a cost-effective, collaborative, and outcome-based EMS delivery system that produces clinically superior and culturally competent care, while achieving high levels of patient satisfaction from the people of Santa Clara County.
- Dignity and Respect: We treat all people with dignity, honesty, and respect.
- Progressive: We are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our processes and systems based on evidence-based data, as well as best and promising practices.
- Professional and Objective: We treat all individuals and organizations professionally, objectively, and without prejudice or bias.
- Leadership: Leadership is provided through collaboration and facilitation to ensure accountability and high quality clinical care while ensuring fiscal and operational stability.
- Participation: We welcome the contributions of the public, other agencies and organizations, and individuals in the development, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of the EMS system.
We envision a comprehensive, accessible, and sustainable EMS delivery system, realized through collaboration, which provides clinically superior, efficient, and innovative care.