- California Department of Pesticide Regulations - Latest News & Information This page provides access to a listing of some of the recent additions and new materials available.
- Environmental Protection Agency - Recent Additions - This page provides access to a listing of some of the recent additions and new materials available.
- UC Statewide IPM Online - What's New? - This page provides access to a listing of some of the recent additions and new materials available.
- Database of IPM Resources by CICP Integrated Plant Protection Center - What's New? - This page provides access to a listing of some of the recent additions and new materials available.
- National IPM News - Pennsylvania IPM Program
- Funding Opportunities -
Santa Clara County's What's New? - For most the recent updates visit Santa Clara County IPM Website. The following information will be archived at the end of each year. It will be available upon request from the Santa Clara County IPM Coordinator. Contact Naresh.Duggal@ceo.sccgov.org
January-December 2005 (Volume1):
- Residential Pesticide Use in California - A Report of Surveys taken in the Sacramento, Stockton and San Francisco Bay Areas with comparisons to the San Diego Cree Watershed of Orange County, California - by UC Statewide IPM Program
- The Impact of By-Laws and Public Education Programs on Reducing the Cosmetic / Non-Essential, Residential Use of Pesticides: A Best Practices Review - This in-depth study, conducted by the Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention and Cullbridge Marketing and Communications scanned Canada, the U.S.A. and Europe for the most effective programs aimed at reducing residential pesticide use.
- Noxious Weeds in US & Canada Database - Researchers have uploaded official federal, state and provincial noxious weed lists from the lower 48 states and six Canadian provinces. Stay on top of tough field enemies with this wealth of information on noxious weeds.
- Integrated Pest Management Act of British Columbia Bill 53-2003 - On December 31, 2004, the Pesticide Control Act was repealed and the Integrated Pest Management Act of British Columbia, Canada was brought into force. A significant reform pesticide use & pest management regulations.
- Rights of Way Vegetation Management using Organic Herbicide - Trials commence (effective January 18, 2005) at the Santa Clara County's Regional Parks - For more details contact Naresh.Duggal@ceo.sccgov.org
- Biological & Cultural Control of Algae in Spring Valley Pond at Ed Levin Park - 2004 Progress Report - For more details contact Naresh.Duggal@ceo.sccgov.org